I tried to embed a slideshow because I have about 30 pictures from the Walker's visit last weekend, but after I pasted it in, it was taking forever to download the blog. So, I opted for picking out the highlights instead :) Oh my goodness, how lucky did we get with the weather? I was so glad because on all of Heather's previous visits to Seattle it was rainy and bleh. Friday was glorious, and it was wonderful to have everyone visiting to give me the excuse to go outside and fully enjoy it! As you can see in the pictures below, we went to the sculpture park and the Seattle Center. A butterfly actually landed on Avery's finger in the science museum and I snapped the picture just in time! On Saturday, Sandy and I took the girls to a tot symphony performance and we then met up with everyone for lunch in Bellevue before they all headed back to Idaho.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Walker Visit
I tried to embed a slideshow because I have about 30 pictures from the Walker's visit last weekend, but after I pasted it in, it was taking forever to download the blog. So, I opted for picking out the highlights instead :) Oh my goodness, how lucky did we get with the weather? I was so glad because on all of Heather's previous visits to Seattle it was rainy and bleh. Friday was glorious, and it was wonderful to have everyone visiting to give me the excuse to go outside and fully enjoy it! As you can see in the pictures below, we went to the sculpture park and the Seattle Center. A butterfly actually landed on Avery's finger in the science museum and I snapped the picture just in time! On Saturday, Sandy and I took the girls to a tot symphony performance and we then met up with everyone for lunch in Bellevue before they all headed back to Idaho.


I tried to embed a slideshow because I have about 30 pictures from the Walker's visit last weekend, but after I pasted it in, it was taking forever to download the blog. So, I opted for picking out the highlights instead :) Oh my goodness, how lucky did we get with the weather? I was so glad because on all of Heather's previous visits to Seattle it was rainy and bleh. Friday was glorious, and it was wonderful to have everyone visiting to give me the excuse to go outside and fully enjoy it! As you can see in the pictures below, we went to the sculpture park and the Seattle Center. A butterfly actually landed on Avery's finger in the science museum and I snapped the picture just in time! On Saturday, Sandy and I took the girls to a tot symphony performance and we then met up with everyone for lunch in Bellevue before they all headed back to Idaho.
2 comments:
cute pics! sarah, sometime in the next couple of months, you'll have to teach me about the intricacies of dressing baby girls...avery's tights are so cute!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am jealous of the weather! I am still waiting for a day like that. I guess we need to come to seattle for a visit!!
Post a Comment