By the way, something screwy is going on with the comments. It says there are zero, but they are showing up in another file somewhere. So, sorry if that's confusing. But I do see them and they're fun to read :)
Sarah I love your blog so much! That is a hilarious video of Elliott sleeping with a toy wacking her head. You guys have been doing so many fun things recently! I hadn't checked your blog in a while and then when I did I had so much to catch up on! Oh my gosh, Avery is so cute! I loved her dance! I miss your kids and you, can't wait to see you in April!
1 comment:
Sarah I love your blog so much! That is a hilarious video of Elliott sleeping with a toy wacking her head. You guys have been doing so many fun things recently! I hadn't checked your blog in a while and then when I did I had so much to catch up on! Oh my gosh, Avery is so cute! I loved her dance! I miss your kids and you, can't wait to see you in April!
Post a Comment