Here is Avery's enthusiastic reading of Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. Is it just me? Is the way Avery says "boom" hilarious? Along the lines of cracking up . . . after her bath tonight, Avery was pretending she was a chick hatching out of her towel-eggshell, saying "I'm cracking, I'm cracking, I'm cracking up." :)
Another story. We were reading stories on her bed and she decided to jump off, holding one of the books. "Watch me, watch me, mom." She then jumped off and landed in a loud, painful sounding thump on the ground. "That looked dangerous, Avery!" "No, mom" Avery said, as she stood up and nonchalantly put the book on her little desk, "that was just a trick."
Elliot went with me on a business trip last Monday to Tuesday. She was such an angel, sleeping through meetings, charming everyone. Of course, we would love her even if she wasn't so accomodating, but it is a nice perk.
No comments:
Post a Comment