Here are some post Christmas holiday happenings.
 |
| At an Edmonds KidStock event with lots of kids activities and KidRock bands. Here Norah is not impressed with the hula hoops and scarves. |
 |
| For Martin Luther King Jr. Day, the girls and I made some peace doves and then tried to find a place for pecan pice (MLK's favorite dessert apparently) with Mike. We didn't find pecan, but did enjoy many other types of pie and perhaps a family tradition has been born. |
 |
| Another KidRock event, with Caspar Babypants. I think Seattle may have a high proportion of KidRock bands per toddler capita. |
 |
| Ballet recital! |
 |
| Twirly twirly |
 |
| Avery's Aikido class. She is the youngest with a gap of about 25 years between her and the oldest student. But she loves it and may be ready for her yellow belt test next week! |
 |
| At the Walkers to get in some sledding the first weekend in February. Good thing we didn't wait one more week as the snow was nearly gone! |
 |
| whee! The girls got a little overheated as, you can see, I dressed them for blizzard conditions. |
 |
| Once there was a snowman . . .and a little Boo who liked to eat lots of muddy snow! |
 |
| At the Moscow Bear Basketball game. I think it was the Bears, maybe it was something else. Avery led a youth contingent to get some popcorn and snacks ALL BY THEMSELVES at the other end of the court. I was impressed, particularly because they came back with just popcorn and fruit roll ups and not hordes of other candy. |
 |
| Right before dislocating her elbow. sigh, and then she dislocated it AGAIN two days later. Mike and I looked at youtube videos at how to relocated elbows but were ultimately too squeamish to try it ourselves. |
 |
| My three little wolf cubs. We went to the zoo with Anna, Mike and Georganna while they visited that weekend (yay!). But I realized that all the pictures I took of them I took with their phone, so I don't have any of them at the fun activities we did :( |
 |
| Sunday dinner with the four cousins and families. So fun! |
 |
| At the Northwest Garden Show. You can imagine how this activity ended. |
 |
| Chickens |
 |
| Feeding the pig |
 |
| Time to go home |
That's our two month update!
1 comment:
So fun! xoxo
Post a Comment