We've been enjoying our beautiful fall weather (which now appears to be over, oh well!). While it lasted, we had lots of fun with pumpkin patches, Harvest fairs, sunset hikes and pumpkin bash at the zoo. We're feeling ready for some trick or treating!
 |
| First, some sisterly love :) |
 |
| Group hug! |
 |
| A short hike at Magnuson Park next to Lake Washington. The girls had fun (and so did I!) finding lots of "hidden" paths that led to the water. |
 |
| Mike's the champion of rock skipping! |
 |
| The girls and I took advantage of glorious Saturday in September to go to a children's Harvest festival at the park. Tractor riding, carnival games, and a concert, so fun. |
 |
| Spooky mask night at the Burke museum of culture and natural history. It's free the first TH of the month! |
 |
| My favorite thing to do in the fall, maybe all year :) Pumpkin farm! This year we met up with Kyle and Rachael and their boys and tried out a new farm. The farm was so fun with LOTS of things for the kids to do. They even had a real fishing pond (kind of felt sorry for the fish!). |
 |
| Riding in the walking wheel |
 |
| Elliot too! |
 |
| This was the best photo I could get of the girls. Thanks for smiling Avery :) |
 |
| The jumping pillow. Such an odd idea and SO MUCH FUN! |
 |
| Boo! Says Norah at Halloween. |
 |
| Miss Avery growing up, sniff. |
 |
| "You may say I'm a dreamer . . ." |
 |
| Fun at the Science Museum. "Babies!!" |
 |
| At the zoo for the pumpkin bash. The animals get their food served in pumpkins and crowds of pleasure seekers watch the animals tear apart the pumpkins to get inside :) |
2 comments:
Glad the weather cooperated enough for you to have some fun! They have the same bouncy "pillows" at Thanksgiving Point where we take our kids in the fall. Super fun if not a little odd too.:)
Okay, I totally am crying. I can't believe how big Avery and the girls are! Time is going by WAY to fast.... xoxo
Post a Comment