Sunday, September 16, 2012

Big family trip and moving

August was filled with lots of family fun and then moving. First, our big family trip that started with Dan and Sydney's wedding in Oakland, then looped to Reno .  . .Boise and then McCall, ID. 40 hours in the car, but definitely worth it! (I didn't get any pictures at McCall because my camera battery died, but we had lots of fun there too!)

Our trip to Oakland started with a stop in Portland where the girls got to play at a splash park and then we met Mike's great uncle and aunt (Verne and Donna) for dinner. It was great to see them and so fun to spend a few hours in Portland.

Boo!

Trying out the costumes at the wedding rehearsal!

Yeah Dan and Sydney! You guys are so breathtakingly smart and good looking :)

Norah! You are such a boo.

With Uncle Dan!

"Is it time to go to the pool yet?"

Cousins! Cute cousin Sam in his adorable hat.

The wedding was Friday and on Saturday we went with Leah and Hank and their boys to a fun kids park in Oakland. I was in love with it, I thought it was so cute. The park had rides and puppet shows, mazes and children's theatre. We only had a couple hours, but could easily have stayed the whole day.
 
Moving day! The girls, especially Norah, really loved the truck ramp :)

2 comments:

Cara said...

So not fair! You're going to have to post about actually moving really soon. I want to see your new house and find out where you moved to. Although I'm guessing it's not Utah. :( One can always hope!

WalkConkies said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun in August! I'll have to send you pics from McCall. I'm still amazed that Eliot wakeboarded with Mike!!!