We found a few ways to have fun, even if we weren't staying warm, in February. Over President's weekend, we visited the Snoqualmie Tubing Park for the first time. Really fun!
Checking out the slopes
Temporarily contained and entertained
This is the place!
For Valentine's Day, we made each other valentines and put them on the fireplace. Somewhat relatedly and more recently, we were going around the table saying nice things about everyone. When it was Elliot's turn to say something nice about me (mom), she said "Mom is a good kisser and has a husband." Apparently my whole empowered woman, working mom act is not impressing Elliot. But I can't fault her for accuracy.
This is one of the coolest crafts, and easy. Homemade puffy paint. The girls had a blast.
1 comment:
Ha ha. Andy told me I should check out your blog and it doesn't disappoint! I love the good kisser comment - perfect for Valentine's. You'll have to share your recipe for that fun art project sometime! So fun! Also, I have to say I'm jealous we didn't get to go to Leavenworth with you guys. I love that place at Christmas time! I don't know about you, but i think I'm ready for a girls' trip now that the guys are coming home :0)!
Post a Comment