It's hard to believe, for us, that Norah is already one! Driven by motherly guilt, but restrained by motherly overload, I compromised and we had a small party for Norah with our friends the Kilmers. Also, our real camera is MIA and so all my pictures are being taken by my iPhone right now, which is not great in low light. Anyway, we got the cake from a local bakery. It was SO delicious, mmm, cream cheese and butter frosting.
Yum!
The girl of honor
"Uh, do you know how many calories are in this?"
Norah finally agreed to take a bite after we removed the frosting. Too messy!
Just a fun, random picture from about six months ago. Our happy Boo! We love you!
3 comments:
Oh Norah is so beautiful! I can't believe she is 1 years old already.... I'm happy and sad at the same time about that!
First - throw all your aspirations out the door for Elliot. I think you need to set her up with a comedy club circuit. Second - I think we need an explanation on how Norah went from birthday baby to naked baby. I do know she likes to liven up any party.... (p.s you're kids are adorable!)
Where is all Nora's hair? Her sisters must've taken it all. Same with me. The more kids I had the less hair they got. :)
Post a Comment