Clues that I may need to lighten up a bit
Avery was very excited to play a game she came up with called"kids family night" tonight, despite it being Thursday. She was insistent that we needed to participate and that it was different from regular family night. "How is kids family night different from regular family night?" I innocently ask. "Kids family night is fun," says Avery.
Mike and I trade off doing preschool activities with Avery each evening, respectively called "mom school" and "dad school." So, I'm putting Avery to bed on Tuesday night and she asks me what we're doing the next day, and among other things I say that we're going to do "mom school." "Aaaugh!" Avery exclaims. "What's the matter with mom school," I ask. (slightly hurt). "Mom school is HARD," and then she whispers conspiratorially, "Dad school isn't!"
3 comments:
I love Avery's honesty!
The O Holy Night picture of the girls is HYSTERICAL!!!
I think its time for a new blog post....not that I should judge - I haven't done one in like a year! xoxo
Post a Comment