Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1st Birthday!

I committed a huge sin of omission which I take partial responsibility for. I saved all the pictures of Hank and Leah's visit and Elliot's first birthday party in a separate file from the other September pictures. Consequently, I completely overlooked these pictures when I was catching up on my posts. Not a good mom moment. Anyway, here is Elliot's birthday party, followed by Hank and Leah's visit! (which overlapped with the party).

Elliot and Chase Danger, Kyle and Rachael's little munchkin.





Elliot, shamelessly begging for food. And Leah shamelessly feeding her.

More eating. Elliot likes to eat.

The big sister, who is growing up too fast. Today she said she wanted oatmeal for dinner and followed the request up by saying, "can you handle it, mom?"



The pinata was kind of for Avery's birthday. I've been promising her a flower pinata for about a year. Pretty much since the day after her third birthday.









We recruited "Kyle's Catering" to help us with the bbq-ing. Kyle brought over his BBQ's and about 12 racks of ribs got cooked that day.




(Still) Hungry child before receiving cake.
READY
SET
GO!!



Happy child after eating cake.

Happy Birthday (belated) little Dee!!

3 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Wow - it has been forever since I've checked out your blog - love all the darling pictures and Averyisms! Oh, and I thought the pin the face on Dad was briliant. I'd love to have a tea party with Avery next birthday! I love the Fall too! I can't believe Christmas is so close! We are excited to see you guys! Oh, and did I tell you we'd love any info about the neuropsych testing they can do at BYU? We scheduled an MRI too, so we can compare his two test results and see if anything has changed. Thanks again for sharing all the fun pics and posts!

WalkConkies said...

Oh, aren't I briliant? I can't even spell brilliant :)! Hee hee!

Will & Cheyenne said...

How fun! LOVE the picture below of Hank and Elliot asleep together! Priceless!