Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Planes, Games and Automobiles

So, the last couple weeks we've been traveling quite a bit. After making some "pinkalicious" cupcakes, I flew to Chicago for work and Mike took the girls over to Moscow, ID for the weekend.



While in Chicago, I got in some sightseeing with work colleagues including the "cloud sculpture" and the Art Institute.


I flew in from Chicago to Moscow, just in time to cheer Mike (and various family members and friend, Brad) on for the Bloomsday race in Spokane, WA.



The weekend included a visit to the Moscow Rennaisance fair, complete with paper dragon, a bungee jumping thing that Avery LOVED and a great craft booth section.



We got back from Moscow just in time to fly to California and see my side of the family!

2 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Looks like you guys have been having some good fun! I love all the new posts and pics! Those are beautiful cupcakes, Avery!!! You and Elliot are lucky girls!!! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! We seriously need to come visit soon! Oh, and the playdough pigs cracked me up! I'm glad Andy and I aren't the only competitive ones in the family :O)! We're really due for a no-peeky rematch!

Leah Florence said...

I miss you!