Avery-isms of the day
Avery: Mom, when I finish I get more!
Mom: Please ask nicely, Avery.
Avery: I will . . . when I finish in a few minutes.
Avery walks into the room with headband on her head, hair very rumpled . . .
Avery: Mom . . . I look hot.
Elliot-isms of the day
"Da da da (coo giggle laugh)"
2 comments:
Too cute! I LOVE the picture of Mike and Eliot!!! And that cute comment Avery made about "looking hot" reminded me of Jesi. Her friends (4 year old girl and 2 year old boy) taught her how to "get fresh"! I was relieved when they came out of the bathroom with wet faces and hair and that is what they call "getting fresh"! Now Jesi "gets fresh" all the time! Got to love these kids. They sure make life interesting!
Okay, so I guess when we sign in with that "dummie" account, it says that we are YOU! So, I definitely won't worry about the implications of the "dummie account"! Although, I'm having second thoughts about my spelling of the word dummie - that's pretty dumb! This is Heidi :)!
Post a Comment