LIONS!
AND TIGERS!
AND BEARS!
AND TIGERS!
AND BEARS!
OH MY!!
The girls and I ventured out to the zoo last Friday because the day was amazing and beautiful. We spent about four hours exploring all the nooks and crannies we'd missed on other trips due to yucky weather. Avery's favorite was the "spooky" house with bats, spiders, alligators and turtles. We ended the day by relaxing on a large lawn in the farm animal section and Avery did some of her "kicks and punches." I had to take a picture of Elliot next to the gorillas because she has a signature gorilla move she'll do by hitting her tummy and laughing. (I think she's a little cuter than a gorilla, although I suppose the gorilla wouldn't think so)!


2 comments:
OK OK, I guess it's zoo time! My other blogger mommies are all going, too... guess we'll have to use that family pass soon.
I love your girls, they are so cute and funny! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment