Last Saturday, I took the girls to the Mill Creek "Eggstravaganza" because it has a reputation for being the best around. I felt a little guilty since our taxes don't support Mill Creek AND because I forgot to bring the voluntary canned food donation. But then I shopped at the local Central Market afterwards and felt a little better. Our friends the Kilmers told us about it and we met them there.
Phoebe and Avery with their stash.
There was crazy face painting at the Eggstravaganza as well AND a princess bouncy house. Good times.
Easter best.

Mike had the assignment of hurridly taking some pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses ten minutes prior to church, while I was dashing around madly putting on make up and clothes upstairs. I think he did a good job, considering. He got the Easter baskets in there and everything!

Later that day, the Hammonds came over for Easter dinner. The Williams were going to come as well, but got hit with the stomach flu. More eggs for these three . . .
Mike had the assignment of hurridly taking some pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses ten minutes prior to church, while I was dashing around madly putting on make up and clothes upstairs. I think he did a good job, considering. He got the Easter baskets in there and everything!
Later that day, the Hammonds came over for Easter dinner. The Williams were going to come as well, but got hit with the stomach flu. More eggs for these three . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment