Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trip to California

We all went down to California last week for Darren and Cari's wedding (Mike's youngest brother), and then the girls and I stayed a few more days for some Cusworth family time in Thousand Oaks. I obviously need to figure out how to do the slideshow thing - but here are some pictures of the trip. And I'll try to make the scrolling worth it by adding in pithy comments.
Avery and Jesi were good friends at the beach until we hit lunchtime and the decrease in blood sugar. Then the sand started flying.
Mike is proud of the fact that he once fell asleep, while standing up, at a football practice. I think sleeping while sitting on a rock has got to be a comparable accomplishment.

Sandy, Mike, Andy and the kids braving the waves. My camera isn't fuzzy here; about 11am an enormous mist cloud rolled into shore.



The cute couple at the family/rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.


Jubilation!




No comments: