Friday, January 11, 2008



California here we come!! Or, rather, came and went. Sigh. It was lovely to visit sunny CA for a week and a half . Avery left her little cousins to play with her grown up aunts and uncles, who were arguably the louder and more rambunctious group (!). Example, the picture of Avery running around with Beff. Avery also got to spend some quality family time with her Great-Grandpa Kerr. One of the first days we were there we went to the beach, it was a beautiful day apart from the hurricane-force winds. Please notice the picture of the rainbow in the sea spray (I'm very proud!). Seriously, I think I had forgotten how beautiful the California coast is - no wonder the cost of living is astronomical. For Christmas, the family got a Wii and it was a lot of fun watching my Grandma and Grandpa Cusworth learn how to bowl. Grandpa Bob got a higher score on his first try than I ever did :) I love this picture of Mike playing the Wii because my grandparents are peeking out on either side of him.


1 comment:

Will & Cheyenne said...

That is an amazing picture! You should be proud!