The months of June and July have flown by. Below are some highlights . . .First, Father's Day.
While Beff was here we went to the museum of glass. It was really interesting, I loved it.
I think this may have been July 3rd. We took the girls to Kayak Point, had hot dogs and played in the water for a bit. We meant to get there a little earlier, so it was getting a little chilly by the time we arrived, but the upside was it was easy to find parking.
Wakeboarding is old hat to Avery, now, as you can see by her cocky "one foot" technique. I'm just thrilled that she is brave and willing to try new things. She went water skiing by herself in McCall, but as I didn't go to McCall this year, we of course don't have any pictures of that. smile.
Norah is big on hanging out, she's a pretty chill gal.
This is Elliot's "cookie dance." I believe the song that went along with it went something like this "I have cookie, I have cookie, mom doesn't know, mom doesn't know."
Avery and Jesi in McCall, buds.
I took the girls down to march in the Aquafest children's parade with the ward. Avery really wanted to do it after she heard that they would be blowing bubbles and handing out bubblegum. She didn't realize until the end that the bubblegum was being handed out to the crowd, not the kids in the parade. I think she felt a little duped, but did a great job blowing her bubbles regardless. Elliot didn't see the appeal in any of it and I ended up holding her and Norah. I'm not sure that the mom straining to hold a tired 2 year old and infant and the disappointed 5 year old lagging behind really exemplified the parade theme "bubbling with spirit" but we did our best.
Happy Summer!
3 comments:
OMG there are SO many cute pictures you posted. I LOVE the shot of Norah just "hanging out" and I can't believe how big Avery is. Sheesh!
I'm commenting again because I came to the blog to see more pictures and its not updated! But I grabbed that shot of Norah for my own personal pictures because its soooooo cute!! xoxo
Avery Wake boarding!! Awesome!
Post a Comment