It was a bit of a rough spring, but there were some definite highlights. AND, I should mention that the last two days have been glorious! First, our baby birds hatched in May!! I went to go take a picture of the eggs and found three little heads craning towards me for food. The picture isn't great because the baby birds were all nestled in hair or something, I guess to hide them. THIS was an exciting day!
This picture was taken in West Seattle. We've been taking little mini trips to various neighborhoods in the greater Seattle area JUST in case we can afford to move there in a few years.
A major highlight of the month was being able to visit my family in CA! Norah and I flew down so she could meet her funky and funny extended family, and also so we could participate in my Grandpa's 90th birthday party! Below are the fabulous Anna and Mike.
Cute Beff with Grandpa!
My "hot mom" sister Leah with the ghost, Sam.
I took a picture of Norah in her sling, and I used to think that she was comfortable in there but now I'm not so sure. Maybe she's just too smushed to cry out for help.
Back at the house . . .Norah is thinking "This guy is being really nice to me, I wonder if he wants me to make tamales." (inside joke for immediate family members)
My lovely and wonderful parents on the guided nature walk that my mom created in Newbury Park.
My cousin, Renae, made some time for us right after she got back from a sleepover at the San Diego zoo!
Grizzly Adam, no, wait, oh, that's Dan! We also got to celebrate Dan's birthday, Mother's Day and had a party for Norah while I was down. So much fun in a day and a half! I should also mention that Mike made me feel very special for Mother's Day. He took me to a scrumptious dinner before I left, then sent chocolate covered strawberries to CA, and had the girls make Mother's Day cards. What a guy :)
1 comment:
I love when you get to see family!! I love your family!
Post a Comment