The past month . . .
So Norah is already a month old. She's grown out of her NB clothes and we're into 0-3 now. She's so big! smile. Elliot is growing more accustomed to having her around, and likes to be in charge of giving Norah her pacifier. At the smallest whimper, Elliot will go racing over to her with binky in hand. Avery is a great help; she will hold her so I can get things done around the house. The pictures below are a sampling from these last few weeks.
My photo shoot with Norah. It always surprises me how little she is when I see us together in pictures or in the mirror (or maybe I'm just surprised by how big I am!). Anyway, this picture is one of Avery's favorites. She loves Norah's big smile.
A cute picture of the girls with my mom. I'm not sure what Elliot is trying to do here . . .show restrained affection towards my mother I guess.
Mike's mom, Sandy, came for a few days and we all went to the zoo. I'm so upset at myself because I didn't get any pictures of Sandy (or Monte when he joined us for the weekend). But they did come out and they are very attentive grandparents :)
This was taken my first day all alone with the three girls. I was pretty nervous about it - mainly about whether I'd be able to keep Norah alive with Elliot on the loose. But it turned out to be a really lovely day, the girls and I just relaxed and did whatever. Here they are being "the tortoise and the hare" and having a race.
I captured this while feeding Norah in the back of our car (Sandy was watching the girls at the park). Happy sigh. I love my little girls :)
2 comments:
SO sweet! Way to go for surviving three so far!
All beautiful girls!
Post a Comment