Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daniel!!!

Not one but two siblings in one month! My cup runneth over. Daniel flew up three days after Anna flew back to CA. Dan came up to help me shoot an instructional video for a project we're doing with the juvenile court in Seattle (for which he did an amazing job, by the way). But we were able to fit in some fun stuff as well. On Saturday we canoed and kayaked around the UW Arboretum, it was so beautiful. We saw some cranes, lots of lilly pads and one really cranky toddler (just for the last bit). Avery was a great paddler, she really loved the flowers on the lilly pads.









2 comments:

Heide said...

Oh, this looks like fun! I have to say, I am exhausted just from reading your blog. You guys live a very active lifestyle! How do you manage it with two kids? I'm actually a little jealous...

Will & Cheyenne said...

I am so glad you got some family time!! We did that same Kayak trip several years ago, and we enjoyed it.