Yesterday Avery told me that she likes to fight when her "heart is dark."
Elliot doesn't know how to say "mom." It's true. She says "dad" with perfect precision - it's the word she knows best. When you ask her "where's mom?" she points to Mike (or a picture of Mike) and says "dad!" When I point to myself and say "mom, mom, mom" she gleefully yells "dad!" When you ask her "where's dad?" she looks around expectantly, hopefully, excitedly. When Mike comes home she starts to hyperventilate. This is one serious daddy's girl. (But when she wakes up in the middle of the night, she only wants to cuddle with mom. of course).Good thing she's so darn cute and irresistable. I figure this is just good practice for when she's a pre-teen. Maybe she'll get it all out of her system now : )
1 comment:
If she's a Daddy's girl then I guess you get to have a break while he does all the playing? ;)
Post a Comment