Sunday, September 06, 2009

Avery playing pretend while I work on the computer

I think BIG giraffes can go up there, ho ho ho, ahhh! (giraffe falls). Oh! magical porch. Aaaa, I'll get you. I'm fine hon. Because you won't kill her off! 'Cause you're a bad guy . . .so don't. It's magical. The magical porch! Oh, I got it, oooo(giraffe flying around). Whoa! Where's my honey. Honey! Honey! Right here mama. I'm so glad to see you. Something happened to me! Someone steered my phone. Steered your phone? I know where to get it. Over here (giraffe and baby go off together). This is important, this is only my fault. Neeeighaaa! Neiiighaaaa! What are you doing up there honey? No get hit by Avery, she's nice.

2 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Oh my gosh! The girls are getting so big!

Sarah Pugmire said...

She is the cuttest thing ever!