Good food, great sites, fabulous company
We were treated to a visit from Mom and Beff and accordingly treated them to a whirlwind of WA-themed activities.

A hike through the UW Botanical Gardens.

Mom and Beff enjoying a snack of kettle korn, while Elliot snacks on some rocks at Deception Pass.

Deception Pass

Picturesque abandoned closet at Fort Casey on Whidbey Island.

No joke, this is in Seattle. Alki Beach.

We heart Seattle.
4 comments:
what a beautiful place! I am glad you had fun and even more glad I am coming up to visit!
I thought I was following your blog, but I wasn't, so I've missed EVERYTHING! Whoops! Loved catching up tonight and sorry I haven't been staying in better touch! Love you!
How fun! I think we are way overdue for a visit! Your kids are growing up way too fast!!! Cute pictures!
Your girls are so dang cute! Wish we could hang out and chat- I miss you!
Post a Comment