Saturday, June 06, 2009

Of Mice and Sleeping Babies

Avery participated in a show, as a Cinderella mouse, our ward put on called "Back to Broadway." The show was tonight and she joined the cast yesterday, so we were playing "The Work Song" a lot this morning :) She had a blast, especially because she got to hang out with the older girls backstage and because she also got to jump and run during some of the songs. She's sitting with Jessi below, who was a stepsister and is also Avery and Elliot's babysitter during the week.


I debated about posting this picture because I'm not sure how many people I'm comfortable with seeing our rumpled bedding, but on the other hand, I'm not sure that that many people are checking the blog anyway :) In the end, my confidence that everyone would think this is a cute as I do won out. We've had Elliot sleeping in a co-sleeper next to our bed since she was born because I'm nursing and everyone gets more sleep that way. It's obviously time for a new sleeping arrangement.

4 comments:

jojomynx said...

A co-sleeper would be heaven-sent with any baby still nursing during the night...And you're right, she's pretty darn cute.

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

um...ya - that's pretty dang cute!

Lewis Family said...

That is awesome! and a little scary, definitely time for the crib. cute!

Cara said...

Just so you know... I read your blog regularly! I may not always comment but I'm still here! Your girls are so cute. I get the feeling Avery keeps you on your toes. Am I right?