Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pre-Christmas

We had a 6am flight coming into CA, and so one of the first orders of business once we got into TO was a nap. After we had perked up a little, mom and dad took us to the Ventura Harbor to see the boat lights parade. By amazing chance and luck, we were finally seated at the pizza restaurant just in time for the parade with a great view of the harbor. The next day we went to see Grandpa Kerr, and he was charmed, as we all are, with Elliot's good humor and smiling. Mom put us to good work the following week by having us paint my Grandpa's kitchen and entryway, but then rewarded us all with a game of bowling. I didn't post it here, but I do have a picture of my WIN over Mike in the first game. (he won the second. . .by quite a lot). As always, the most fun was just hanging out with family.

Yeah, I wish.








No comments: