Sometimes I'm not sure if I have a 3 year old, or a fifteen year old. This morning I was sorting through clothes and toys and blankets, trying to get ready for the new baby and I called to Avery from the other room to come and try on some clothes. Avery responds "Just a sec, mom, I'm changing Elliot's diaper." :)
Wednesday was Avery's third birthday, as she would say "Septumbur tenfth." She got to eat Mickey Mouse pancakes while watching some of Beauty and the Beast that morning, and then took cupcakes to preschool. That night, we all ate chicken nuggets, peas, strawberries and chocolate milk - Avery's favorites. Yum. Then Avery got to open presents from Mike and I and a few that grandparents had sent. Pictures are below. Avery blew out the candles on her cupcake (as we had already had an Ariel cake at her birthday party), but she was too excited to take a bath with her new water-Ariel toy to eat any. I wasn't too excited, I ate three. Thanks goodness this baby is coming soon and I won't feel that I have an excuse to eat so much :)
Dress up!
Make a wish.
No comments:
Post a Comment