
So, I've gotten a couple requests for a belly shot - since my belly has grown indeed. This way I'll also, hopefully, fend off any comments like "oh my gosh, you're so fat" from people who haven't seen me in awhile :) This first shot is of a few of my friends from church, and we're standing in order of due date. Amanda, the first one in line, is due Monday and is currently laying on her couch and not moving because her mom doesn't fly in until Sunday.

I thought this was a pretty nifty shot. This is at an outdoor art park, I'm not sure what you call it actually. The Seattle Art Museum built a park on the waterfront with all sorts of interesting outdoor sculptures and you can see one of the pieces of art, as well as the Space Needle, right behind our heads.

Avery running around one of the pieces of art. I think we weren't supposed to touch the art, actually, but my goodness - they couldn't really expect that anyone would pay attention to that.

Before we went to the art park, we had lunch with Monte and Sandy on the pier. They were in town with some youth for a temple trip. Monte helped Avery with her fry-throwing technique.
No comments:
Post a Comment