I would have posted earlier but my computer has been nonoperational for the past week. I had what apparently is called a BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH (cue maniacal laughter). It started last Saturday, and because we were pretty busy neither Mike or I noticed that our computer was cycling through an endless loop of crashing and rebooting the entire day. Anyway, after a fruitless Sunday morning of trying to fix the problem myself, I realized we'd have to consult an expert. So, anyway, we found a local guy at a great price who was able to finally come this morning and take care of the issue. The computer is working fine. . .for now ;)
To get to more interesting things . . . we went to Moscow over Mother's day to spend time with Monte and Sandy and Darren and meet Darren's sweet and beautiful girlfriend Cari. Here Avery braved the mobs and stole a quick turn on the slide at the farmer's market.


Because we were dropping off Darren and Cari at the Spokane airport on our way home, we took advantage of being in the area to visit Brad and Amy and their two cuties.

We had really amazingly good weather for three days last week, thankfully it was over the weekend so we could enjoy it. We took advantage of the warmth and invited some friends down to our beach area for a BBQ. And the missionaries :)

Avery playing "kill the bad guys" with a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment