
First things first, it's snowing right now. I told myself that if I could just hang on until the end of March, the sun would shine and light would again enter my life. But no, it is now snowing, at the end of March :) These pictures are from Mike and Avery's field trip to the Seattle Aquarium. While I was out of town at work for a few days, Mike took a day off to spend a daddy daughter day with Avery. The pictures here are a select few from the many pictures that were taken :0) When I asked Avery what she did with dad that day she said "say cheeeeese."


Last week was a relatively full week for us. I was in Washington DC from Tuesday until Thursday at a conference, and Thursday was Mike's "March Madness" kick off at his work. Then at 3am Friday morning we headed down to Utah to meet up with our Utah and California families. We spent a blissful two days soaking up family time, and also got to visit with friends, and then headed back 4am Monday morning. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera and Leah very thoughtfully sent me her pictures, but I'm too tired to figure out how to save them to my computer and then download them here :) So just imagine all of us smiling really big, and Avery with her short hair cut making cute and funny faces and you get the drift.
No comments:
Post a Comment