My turn . . .
thanks Anna, for obediently "tagging" me :) Here's my answers:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago: 10 years ago to the month I had just graduated with my bachelor's from BYU and was working in a juvenile rehabilitation center.
2. Things on my to do list: I need to put my new license tags on my car. I've had these new tags for about four months and just keep them in my purse in case a cop stops me. It's pathetic. I need to drink more water, juice doesn't count. And I need to do laundry. I hate doing laundry.
3. Bad habits: I like to eat right before I go to bed, usually cereal. I put my hands on my face while working on the computer and have constant breakouts on my chin.
4. Places I have lived: Thousand Oaks, Provo, Van Nuys, Downey, Mill Creek WA and Lake Stevens, WA.
5. Things most people don't know about me: Being that about four, maybe five people check this blog, I think it's fair to say you all know most everything about me :) You don't know that I ate penne pasta for dinner tonight, but that's not terribly interesting. Hm. Okay, here's one: I have the cutest two year old of all time. . .did any of you know that?! ;) AND, I teach the 12 year olds in Sunday school (it's surprising the difference a couple boys can make in group dynamics). I'll also be going to Washington DC in about a month to present at a conference. The only attraction of this to me is that my boss, who did a fellowship with congress a few years back, MIGHT be able to give me a "backroom" tour. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment