Avery's birthday party! We had a bbq for Avery's birthday party last Saturday. We were luckier with the weather this year - it was a beautiful sunny day. Avery had a lot of fun running around with her friends and blowing bubbles. Mike and I had fun too, but we're thinking Avery should have birthday parties only every 5 years or so from here on out :)
Also, I have a funny story to relate. Last night, Mike and I were reading Avery bedtime stories and for some reason she only wanted me to read the books. Every time Mike would pick up a book, Avery would take it away saying "no, mom mom!" Since Mike was looking pretty sad about this, we said "Can't dad read a book?" So, Avery generously handed Mike a book, but as soon as he started to read she grabbed it out of his hands, plopped down on my lap, looked back at Mike and said, "Sorry, dad." !
No comments:
Post a Comment